Faith like the Wind

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Facing the Storms

 
“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” — Deuteronomy 31:8

Unfortunately in life we will have to face numerous obstacles and storms—it’s part of life. Facing these storms may not always seem possible and sometimes too hard to handle.

God promises in Isaiah 41:10 that He will always help and strengthen us, and in Isaiah 46:4 He declares that He will sustain us even to our old age and grey hairs. “I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” 

Not only does God promise to carry us through life’s storms, but He also promises to make something good out of these storms (Romans 8:28).

Psalm 126:6 reads: “Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.”

You can hold on to these promises and to the hope that God will never change what He has promised (Numbers 23:19). Romans 8:18 declares that “our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us”.

Have a blessed and miraculous 2017. Don’t forget that God is always with you and He is walking right beside you—you never have to face anything alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment